William Preston Hopper in TX seeks friendship

  • tigger_2u2
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2008
      William Preston Hopper in TX seeks friendship

      William is open to all friends that would like to write and get to
      know him. you can call him Billy. His B-day is 9/12/73. 5 ft. 10.5 in
      tall, 220 lb. Brown eyes and Brown hair. SWM. Charged with unlawful
      restraint and release date is 2009.

      In Billy's words;
      If you are currently reading this, then you might as well go ahead
      and take a chance and write!! My name is Billy Hopper, I'm a 34 year
      old Caucasian male, Brown eyes and hair and extremely outgoing.
      Single, never been married, no kids. Adventurous, goal oriented
      person who always tries to extract that good out of everything and
      every situation. I'm looking for friends, I'm open to everyone that
      writes and will respond to all letters.
      I'm from Granbury, TX, graduated from High School in 1992 from step
      henville High...went on to attend two years of College at McMurry
      Methodist University. I come from a beautiful family, who is behind
      me, and has stood behind me through out all the trials and
      tribulations of my life. Its through bad decisions that I find myself
      here, locked up at this moment. I look to be released within the next
      12 to 18 months. I love the outdoors especially skiing and being on
      or around the water.
      By trade and profession I'm a building contractor. At this moment I'm
      optimistic that in the near future good things are to come...But most
      of all soon the whole ordeal with be behind me. and at that time I'm
      looking to move forward with my family and friends.
      I realize now life is short - too short not to be enjoyed with
      someone. Maybe that someone is You!! Who knows for certain. The only
      way we will ever know is if you were to take that chance and write.
      His picture is also here on site.
      I look forward to you letter, but most importantly the chance at a
      new friendship.
      Some of his dreams/wishes are; to eventually get my life in order,
      find a 'partner' in life that will meet me half way and to own my own
      construction company. Enjoy life in general. I'm blessed and I know
      good things are to come in life. Its just important for me to atleast
      try to find that person who compliments me in life.
      Please write to William directly at'

      William Preston Hopper #122-6735
      Coffield Unit
      Rt. 1 Box 150