Rafael Ventura seeks friendship

  • tigger_2u2
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2008
      Rafael Ventura seeks friendship

      Rafael is a 38 years young, Dominican. And he is searching for a good
      friend to share times with while he is still inside. He is seeking,
      searching for female correspondence preferably. He has only 18 months
      there left to do before he is released and would make a great friend
      to anyone.

      He seeks open and honest females that are real and like to talk about
      anything. He is also as open and honest and that is all we really
      want in our lives, right.
      He's non-judgmental, and is looking to start out his life again,
      getting it back very soon, and would love for some good conversation
      for sure.
      Rafael seeks truthful women, English or Spanish speaking
      Please take the time to write a great guy Rafael at;

      Rafael Ventura # 80144-038
      USP FLORENCE
      P.O. Box 7000
      Florence, CO 81226

      There is a picture of Rafael here on site. And if you would like for
      me to send out your first letter I can do that too. I know as some do
      prefer.

      HIS PIC AND ALL I POST ARE ON MY YAHOO GROUP PAGE AT
      PRISONFRIENDSANDART