Pen Pal Needed!

  • noodsta
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8 1:00 AM
      Hi, my man has a friend in prison who is in need of a pen pal - no
      strings attached!! Here is what he has to say:

      "Hi, name is Andy Minh Vo. I'm Vietnamese and Chinese. I immigrated
      to the USA in 1980. I am 5'6 and 150 lbs. I have a very good sense of
      humour, adventurous and not afraid to take necessary chances.
      Hopefully we'll get a chance to ask questions and to learn more about
      eachother as time passes.

      I'm seeking a pen pal and friendship from someone who is open minded.
      I've been to Australia a few times and I like it there very much. I
      am about 80% sure that I will reside there upon my release.

      Next, I strongly believe that honesty is important in any
      relationship, especially in friendship. Sooner or later, what you
      don't know, you will discover, and the scar will always be there if
      the truth is not told. I'm very straight forward and respectful. As
      you may know, I come from a culture that doesn't respect the opposite
      sex very much ( I am sure that there is a bit of that in every
      culture). Since coming to the Western world, I realised that I had to
      change that, and not just for my own good, but to leave that
      understanding to the next generation.

      Oh, yeah, just in case you're wondering how young I am, I'm 31 years
      young and some change. I'll be 32 on the 19th of August. I'll let you
      continue from here, and I am looking forward to whoever has a kind
      enough heart to give me the chance to become her friend.

      Sincerely

      Andy Vo."

      So, there you have it. If any of you are interesting in giving this
      man some mail to brighten up his day, please write to:

      Andy Vo

      K-55418/13-W-2-L

      PO Box 4000

      VACAVILLE CA 95696