JEREMIAH WEADOCK #58038

  • tigger_2u2
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2006
      JEREMIAH WEADOCK #58038
      N. S. P.
      PO BOX 607
      CARSON CITY, NV. 89702
      HI, AS YOU CAN SEE MY NAME IS JEREMIAH, NICKNAME IS JAY OR J. J. IM
      28 YEARS OLD AND MY BIRTHDAY IS JANUARY 31ST, 1978. IM 6 FT. 2 IN
      TALL AND 200 LB. BROWN EYES AND DARK BROWN HAIR. IM NATIVE AMERICAN
      MIX.
      I WAS ARRESTED AND, AM, MY TIME HERE... SENTENCED 6-15 YRS. THEN 2.5-
      6 YEARS, AND BEEN HERE SINCE SEPTEMBER 1999.
      LOOKING FOR FEMALE FRIENDS STRAIGHT IS MY PREFERENCE.
      MAX RELEASE DATE OF 2013. BUT COULD BE AS SOON AS 2010. I DO HAVE A
      CELL MATE AND FAMILY CONTACT. BUT STILL LOOKING FOR FRIENDS TO WRITE
      TO.
      I WORKED IN A WAREHOUSE RUNNING A FORKLIFT BEFORE COMING HERE.
      MY HOBBIES ARE MAKING JEWELRY, DRAWING, PLAYING SPORTS, LEARNING TO
      FIX AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE, MOTORS AND OTHER MACHINES.
      MY DREAMS AND WISHES? I WOULD LIKE TO SETTLE DOWN AND LIVE LIFE. I
      LOVE CAMPING AND WOULD LOVE TO GET MY OWN BOAT AND KIND OF CAMP OUT
      ON THE WATER.
      I AM NOT INTERESTED IN LOOKS OR ANY PARTICULARS. I AM JUST LOOKING
      FOR A PEN PAL WHO IS INTERESTED IN GETTING TO KNOW ME FOR ME.
      EVERYBODY IS ALWAYS SURPRISED AT MY AGE. CONSIDERING THAT I SEEM
      OLDER. I AM ENERGETIC AND PRETTY MUCH UP FOR ANYTHING. AS LONG AS I
      THINK ABOUT CONSEQUENCES IF THERE IS A RISK. I AM VERY OPEN MINDED
      AND LOVE TO PUT SMILES ON PEOPLES FACES AS WELL AS MYSELF. IN OTHER
      WORDS, I LOVE TO LAUGH
      IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE REAL TO TALK TO, SHARE THOUGHTS AND
      DREAMS. AND BE A FRIEND TO SOMEONE WHO IS SURLY LOOKING FOR THAT SAME
      THING..PLEASE FEEL FREE TO WRITE ME AND I WILL RESPOND.
      THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.