Find your perfect partner! I did... :)

  • belle-gobble503@bustedwalker.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2006
      I met my future wife here! hehe. And thought I should share it with any other men who are worried about ending up alone like I was. Check it out if you like http://www.whatagreatspottobe.info/zyzj
    • steelie-mcmath170@kngofmntain.info
      Message 2 of 2 , May 25, 2007
        who here spent last weekend alone? *raises hand*. pretty sad huh, anyway, who here has plans this weekend *raises hand* :) :). Who here, wants to know how someone like me who has trouble gettin ladies got hooked up this weekend? Well, check it out http://www.geocities.com/freedrivde my new favorite place on the net! Enjoy fella's (and girlies too)