Call for more partners from listed countries;

  • urlali
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2010
      Call for partners from Ukraine, Russia, Norway, Finland, Sweeden, Latvia, Estonia Albania, Montenegro, Croatia.

      A call for a project partnership under title of "LDV thematic network";
      We need 1 or 2 partners countries like Ukraine, Russia, Norway, Finland, Sweeden, Latvia, Estonia,. So that the Project partnership would be well balanced.
      We are 6 partner countries already. We will build up a network under title "Maritime".
      The project is open to 3rd countries(means open to countries that out of LDV protocols). The organization preferrably be in a city on the coast. Vocational schools, universities, NGOs, other organizations are welcome to join us.

      Contact : urlali@yahoo. com
      or nurullahozt@ gmail.com