A call for a project partnership on "LDV thematic network" title;

  • urlali
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2010
      A call for a project partnership on "LDV thematic network" title;
      Turkey, Romania and Italy need 2 more project partners. We will build up a network under title "Maritime". The project is open to EU members and also 3rd countries(means open to countries that out of LDV protocols). The organization preferrably be in a city on the coast. Vocational schools, universities, NGOs, other organizations are welcome to join us.
      Contact : urlali@...
      or nurullahozt@...