Fwd: Pls read and keep forwarding below email. Lets do our part to help this family.

  • Rathsara Bandara
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2008
      Subject: FW: Pls read and keep forwarding below email. Lets do our part to help this family.
      Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 12:00:04 +0800
      From: Kogilavani.Rengsamy@...

      ** Service to mankind is service to god **

      Dear Reader,

      I am writing this on behalf of my loving husband.
      Everything was fine, me, my husband and our two children. We had a happy
      family. My husband was an Engineer in a big company. He comes home early and
      helps me with the house chores and plays with the children… Our dreams
      were shattered in front of our eyes last week. It was a drunk lorry driver,
      who came on the wrong side and hit us and went It killed my little baby
      girl and left my husband paralyzed. My husband is still in the hospital His
      brain is damaged and he needs an operation. I need 5 lakhs to save his life
      I have collected about 3 lahks from my friends and family. I need another 2
      lakhs.I don't want to lose him. He is such a wonderful husband & father

      He still doesn't know we lost our little girl. I am looking after my son
      now. Without my husband I won't be able to take care of him. Please help me
      save my husband the one person I dearly love. I have already lost my
      daughter and I don't want to lose my husband as well. Please help us.
      Thank you very much for your love & support.
      May God bless you.

      Yours Truly,
      Nirosha Silva
      (I know you don't like to forward mails. I am really sorry to bother you.
      If you have a heart and like to help a family, please forward this mail.
      Every time you forward this it will add 5 cents per email ID to AOL and they
      will deposit it into my bank account. This will help me save my
      husband.)