Jellyfish Population Explosion Leads To New Use For Waste Creatures

  • Just ask me
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12 3:56 AM
      Amid growing concern about how to dispose of a booming population of
      jellyfish — including 6-foot-long monsters weighing more than 400
      pounds — scientists in Japan are reporting development of a process
      for extracting a commercially-valuable biomaterial from the marine
      animals. Their report is scheduled for the July 27 issue of ACS Journal
      of Natural Products, a monthly publication. Read more at my Blog Marine
      animal news <http://marineanimalnews.blogspot.com/> and see the vivid
      creaturers at my blog Videos of blue waters
      <http://blue-water-video.blogspot.com/>