Hi there marinebiology@yahoogroups.com

  • muriel-berggren530@qackitnow.info
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 14, 2007
      This is just awesome guys! I finally got around to graduatin and I didn't even
      have to turn up a single day this time around to get my final credit points. Now
      I am fully qualified in a BA and on the hunt for a new job! I'll let you
      guys know how I do, but just thought I'd mention this now since they helped me
      out. If any of u interested in getting a BA or something similar without having
      to go through all the hassle they put you through in US institutions give these
      guys a call 1-801 697 0461 . They got me through in around a month.
    • alexis-sabry655@abeauteway.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 7, 2007
        you can now officially call me Dr. :) Took me about 2 months,
        but after calling these guys 1 415-267-3940 they helped get me setup and get fully
        accredited! Great people.