Exciting stories from the uk's coast?

  • gooodpirate
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2006
      My dear marine biologists..

      After handing in my PhD I am trying to 'jump ship' from marine biology
      to TV.. and on Monday I have an interview for the marine biologist
      researcher for the BBC coast series.

      As part of my interview I have to come up with a some suggestion
      stories...

      I do love British marine biology, so its not hard.. But if anybody
      knows any really exciting stories.. On any scale, they are always best
      with a historical or anthropogenic bent for this series.. But I think
      exciting marine life by itself should hold its ground. also this is
      one of the few big budget BBC series where real conservation stories
      can get a hearing.

      So... suggestions on the back of a postcard etc..

      (what's are the best stories people can tell me about invasive species)

      ANY suggestion will be appreciated.. and who knows maybe we can make a
      series of our own!

      Thank you,

      Matt

      mlswarbrick@...