Dating on the net? It works! Really

  • ziggy-millam803@hothottoday.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2006
      Thought i would share something with ya'll. Great fun and it does actually work. Met my girl on here, http://www.lookuplovehere.info/ztxz and so far it's been the best year of my life ever! Wish you all the same happiness.
    • ziggy-millam803@hothottoday.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 24, 2006
        Well even if you're not looking for love, and just a bit of fun thought I'd give you all this tip. So you can stay away from all the BS fake profiles places. This is what I've been using http://www.thousandsmatchedhere.info/pgsl . No joke, I've messaged about 5 women close to me and already 3 have responded, and I am already organising to meet up with one. Not bad for a guy who hasn't had a date in a while, lol! :)