Re: help for undergraduate study

  • sweet_intoxication655
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 18, 2005
      Hi...is there any topic in particular that u have in mind. I think
      there are alot of ppl who are willing to help u..but u need to be a
      bit more specific or give some more info.

      Hmm if this reaches u too late..Why not look at the factors affecting
      the organisms living along a particular beach profile (it can be sandy
      or rocky)...that is from the spray zone, unsaturated zone and
      saturated zone. And u can look at their adaptations for living in each
      particular zone.

      Hope this helps.. So happens the lab i described above is one im doing
      currently in school :)