Re: [Marine Biology] help for undergraduate study

  • sudheer ns
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 17, 2005
      hello
      what kind of healp u actually need.

      chikei <chaethognata@...> wrote:
      hey people all over the world ,, please help me find my undergraduate
      study .. really got hard time thingking about this matter ... will you
      pplease help me ...i'll gladly accept any suggestions you'll give ....
      PPLLEEAASSEE.....!!!!

      Molecular biology Marine biology Biology job Biology jobs Biology college course online High school biology

      ---------------------------------

    • sweet_intoxication655
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 18, 2005
        Hi...is there any topic in particular that u have in mind. I think
        there are alot of ppl who are willing to help u..but u need to be a
        bit more specific or give some more info.

        Hmm if this reaches u too late..Why not look at the factors affecting
        the organisms living along a particular beach profile (it can be sandy
        or rocky)...that is from the spray zone, unsaturated zone and
        saturated zone. And u can look at their adaptations for living in each
        particular zone.

        Hope this helps.. So happens the lab i described above is one im doing
        currently in school :)