Invitation to join World Science

  • Mercury
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2004

      World Science is an e-newsletter containing updates from the free World Science website, http://www.world-science.net, which carries some of the world's most exciting science news and photos. Major science news stories often appear in World Science long before they're in the papers. Our readers lately got stories on the shape of the universe, the evolution of spite, and research showing the world's first village dwellers suffered a massive garbage crisis. You'll get no spam, we guarantee it.

      The World Science e-list isn't a discussion group, but there will eventually be a discussion forum at the website. World Science is completely free. There will never be any annoying log-ins, passwords or popups.

      +++++

      This is an invitation from World Science. We don't plan on sending you any more of these, but if you wish to make sure, please email us with "remove" in the subject line. Please mention which email lists you belong to so we can avoid contacting you through those lists.