URGENT

  • Christine
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2004
      I am currently employed at a local petstore and within our salt water
      tanks, we have just hatched a Brownbanded Bamboo shark, however it is
      not eating. I understand that this species sometimes will not eat
      right after hatching, however, it is not swimming NOR is it crawling
      upon the bottom of the tank like most of its species. I am extremely
      concerned for its wellbeing and would like to know if there is
      anything I can do to aid in its wellbeing or if it is far too late.
      Please email me if anyone has any information: CCM_11@...
      THANK U