Re: [Marine Biology] Hi to everyone!

  • Ms carrie powell
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 15, 2004
      Hi Marianne. My name is carrie powell. There are at
      of great schools that you can go to, to become a
      marine biologist. It all depends on where you are and
      how much you are willing to pay for the school you
      want. If you really want to take my advice I love
      Savanah, GA's state university. They have a great
      program for marine biology majors. If you go to a
      yahoo search and type in marine biology it will bring
      up awhole lot of web sites that you can to to help you
      out. I would go to
      http://life.bio.sunysb.edu/marinebio.mycareer.html for
      commons questions about marine biology. I hope that
      this can help you out. I hope to hear back from you.
      carrie powell

      =====

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html