Re: [Marine Biology] Hi to everyone!

  • Marianne *Raposo*
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 14, 2004
      Hi My name is Marianne Romero and Im just 15 years old and a sophmore in high school but Im very interested in becoming a Marine Biologist. If anyone can give me information on what colleges are best for me to become one i would really appreciate it :-)

      -Marianne-

    • Ms carrie powell
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 15, 2004
        Hi Marianne. My name is carrie powell. There are at
        of great schools that you can go to, to become a
        marine biologist. It all depends on where you are and
        how much you are willing to pay for the school you
        want. If you really want to take my advice I love
        Savanah, GA's state university. They have a great
        program for marine biology majors. If you go to a
        yahoo search and type in marine biology it will bring
        up awhole lot of web sites that you can to to help you
        out. I would go to
        http://life.bio.sunysb.edu/marinebio.mycareer.html for
        commons questions about marine biology. I hope that
        this can help you out. I hope to hear back from you.
        carrie powell

        =====

        http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html