Hi to everyone!

  • Ms carrie powell
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 13, 2004
      Hello to you all. I am a marine biology major at
      Tenn. Tenn University in Cookeville, Tn. I am only in
      my freshman year and I love it. I hope to hear back
      from some of you to learn more about you and our
      major.
      have a great month,
      carrie powell

      =====

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html
    • Marianne *Raposo*
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 14, 2004
        Hi My name is Marianne Romero and Im just 15 years old and a sophmore in high school but Im very interested in becoming a Marine Biologist. If anyone can give me information on what colleges are best for me to become one i would really appreciate it :-)

        -Marianne-

      • Ms carrie powell
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 15, 2004
          Hi Marianne. My name is carrie powell. There are at
          of great schools that you can go to, to become a
          marine biologist. It all depends on where you are and
          how much you are willing to pay for the school you
          want. If you really want to take my advice I love
          Savanah, GA's state university. They have a great
          program for marine biology majors. If you go to a
          yahoo search and type in marine biology it will bring
          up awhole lot of web sites that you can to to help you
          out. I would go to
          http://life.bio.sunysb.edu/marinebio.mycareer.html for
          commons questions about marine biology. I hope that
          this can help you out. I hope to hear back from you.
          carrie powell

          =====

          http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html