New Marine Biology forum open!

  • ninavenita
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 15, 2003
      I just wanted to pass on the word of a new message forum for marine
      biology. The site is http://marinebiomsucof.proboards22.com
      check it out! It is still in the process of expanding but it has an
      excellent environmental issues message board that is constantly
      updated. Hope to see you there! Spread the word!
    • Marianne *Raposo*
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 20, 2003
        Hey Guys! My name is Marianne and Im just 15 years old. IM really intrested in being a Marine Biologist when I get out of High School. I would just like to kno if neone has more information I can find on the different colleges I can go to or any other information I might need. Thanks for reading this :-)

        -*-Marianne-*-