introduction

  • D J O
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2003
      hello I am new here,
      I graduate in dec from the University of illinois springfield with
      a honors degree in Biology. My personal interests right now are
      marine biology (population dynamics and speciation), Microbial
      ecology, genetics, and ichthyology. I am attempting to get into
      University of alaska for grad school next fall. Was wondering if
      anyone had any suggestions or ideas. I am hoping to my masters on
      salmon population dynamics or salmon migration. Basically looking at
      where they are in the ocean and how similar differing populations are
      from each other genetically. I would also like to look at different
      forms of Immigration or emigration.

      I would be interested in what kind of projects others are working on
      and how they are coming?

      Hope everyone is well
      Doug
      (midwest is not so bad. When the oceans rise we will be a coast. whoo
      hoo)