hi, i'm new

  • Rebecca
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 24, 2003
      Hi,
      Is every1 in here a marinebiologist? Or are yall peeps that just
      like marinebiology? Well if yall are marinebiologists I got a
      question for yall. What do you think would be the best college to
      goto if you wanna be a marinebiologist/photographer? I'd really
      appreciate all of yalls input.
    • Brittney Scarbrough
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 27, 2003
        Texas A&M Corpus

        Rebecca <peace_babe2005@...> wrote:Hi,
        Is every1 in here a marinebiologist? Or are yall peeps that just
        like marinebiology? Well if yall are marinebiologists I got a
        question for yall. What do you think would be the best college to
        goto if you wanna be a marinebiologist/photographer? I'd really
        appreciate all of yalls input.

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT