new member

  • Mike MIller
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2003
      Hi Group:
      My name is Mike, I'm a mid-life career change, 46 year old
      sophomore Marine Biology Major at Texas A&M Galveston. My field of
      interest is Coastal Wetland Ecology. I am currently assisting in
      writing a research proposal on Galveston Bay being a nursery area in
      the western Gulf of Mexico for Tiger sharks. I was recently certified
      as an open water diver, through the TAMUG (Texas A&M University
      Galveston) diving program, and will be taking advanced and scientific
      diving in the near future. I look forward to hearing from all of you.
      Mike