Lets Talk...

  • reypras
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2003
      Hi,

      Greetings of peace and harmony!!!
      I know that we are marine bio lovers. Its nice to discuss some
      interesting topics about in our field. Different people have
      different ideas. How nice to share your comments and thoughts about
      whats happening in our ocean today. I found a nice solution to get
      involve
      in discussion, by making an interactive message board, we can reach
      the unreachable, we can explain the unexplainable and share your
      golden thoughts.

      I'm inviting you to join the newest discussion on the net.

      If you are interested please visit the message board at
      http://marinebiomsucof.proboards22.com/

      Thank you very much

      Looking Forward

      rey