Hello All, Looking for help again

  • beckyr11
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2002
      I am currently taking Marine Ecology and have three scientific
      research "manuscripts" to write based on our lab experimentation. I
      am looking for additional sources on the following subjects
      1)Rocky Intertidal Zonation/ particularly North Eastern US

      2)Kelp Growth and Survival based on the hole punch method of
      measuring growth

      3)Population Dynamics of Mya arenaria, Mytilus edulis, and
      Zostera marina (seagrass)

      Any and all help with locating resources would be more than
      appreciated.
      Thank you
      Becky
    • tender11212003
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2003
        Try looking at the journal Marine Ecology Progress Series. They
        published a lot of work related to this topics. In their homepage
        you may do a specific search and download the pdfs of published
        articles for free.
        Here is the link:

        http://www.int-res.com/journals/meps/