please help

  • beckyr11
    Message 1 of 3 , May 23, 2002
      Hello all,
      i am working on putting together a pamphlet and interpretive
      material for the coastal ecosystem of an international park. I am
      looking for photos that are NOT COPYRITED or those that are whose
      original authors/owners may be willing to let me use them for use in
      these pamphlets. I am in need of rocky intertidal pictures of
      zonataion, tide pools, and organisms particularly of Maine and New
      Brunswick/Campobello region, but any pictures will be useful in the
      interpretation of the area. If you think you can help please contact
      me by responding through here of my email beckyr11@...
      Thank you, your help is greatly appreciated.
    • ladybuggiah
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 24, 2002
        hey becky how did your project come along?
      • Becky
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 25, 2002
          the affects on the ecology of various species of
          dolphins due to the morbillivirus????? I got A's on
          both classes I used it for. It was very interesting
          and I'm seeing new posts now about the epidemic
          hitting seals again in Europe. It is something I was
          glad to learn about and would possibly like to study
          later on.
          Becky

          http://finance.yahoo.com