Hello! I'm new!

  • elven_angel_of_light
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14 7:03 PM
      Hello! I'm so glad there are Marine Biology groups! Anyway, I am
      planning to become a Marine Biologist. I was wondering if anyone here
      might know exactly(or pretty close to exactly) what college courses,
      etc., I would need to take to accomplish this. Thank you! And, if no
      one knows, that's alright. =) I'll just enjoy all of your company and
      try to learn as much as I can. =) Thank you! ~Amanda
    • elven_angel_of_light
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 14 7:19 PM
        Hello! I am so glad there are Marine Biology groups! Anyway, I am
        planning on becoming a Marine Bilogist, and I was wondering if anyone
        knows what college courses I will have to take in order to accomplish
        this. If you know, please e-mail me, or, reply to this message. I
        would greatly appreciate it. But, even if no one here knows, I will
        still enjoy all of your company, and try to learn as much as I can
        from all of you. =) Thank you!! ~Amanda
        P.S. I'm very sorry if this sends twice. I could swear my computer
        hates me...=)