Hello :-)

  • nature_chick21
    Message 1 of 294 , Aug 5, 2001
      Hi!<br><br>I was wondering if I could still do
      work in the Marine Biology field being a Communication
      and Public Relations Major? Could any biologists let
      me know. I was majoring in Marine Biology but I
      switched majors .. don't ask?!!? haha! But I still would
      like to work with the marine life. I have a great love
      for the ocean and the Marine Mammals. Could ya e-mail
      me please if you know of any work that I could
      possibly go into with my <br>"new major". Thanks I would
      gratefully appreciate it!<br><br>Sea Ya
      around,<br>Nature_Chick
      Message 294 of 294 , Feb 27, 2002