Marine and Freshwater Science

  • mookiefish
    Message 1 of 294 , Jan 8, 2001
      hi my name is Kirsty i am 17 and i live in
      Australia, and i jsut finished high school and am about to
      take on A Bachelor of Marine and Freshwater SCience,
      majoring in Aquatic Biology. i jsut wante to chat to
      others who have taken on toher corses like this or
      already are marine bilogists,<br>cant wait to chat to
      someone, <br>Kirsty
      Message 294 of 294 , Feb 27, 2002