Re: Hi! I'm a new member... by Mbaldw

  • happy_gabi
    Message 1 of 294 , Sep 2, 2000
      Hi, thanx for the help. I have recently gone to
      my local CIT and explained my situation. At the end
      of January I am going to enrol for 2u Maths, Physics
      (at night), Chemistry and Biology as a year 12
      course. This allows me better qualifications then I
      already have in order to get to JCU! <br>Once again
      thnx,<br>Gabi
      Message 294 of 294 , Feb 27, 2002