Re: Hi! I'm a new member...

  • mbaldw_2000
    Message 1 of 294 , Aug 30 9:42 AM
      Hi Gabi,<br><br>Welcome to the club. I started
      out doing A-levels (in biology, environmental
      science, geology and an IGCSE in chemistry) after my
      school days were throught (yay!). I passed and went on
      to obtain a place at Uni studying marine and
      freshwater biology - of which I'm now in my thrid year and
      loving every minute of it.<br><br>It depends where you
      live and your age, but I'd suggest that you pick up
      some prospectuses from your local (or not-so-local)
      Uni's and find what qualifications are required to do a
      course in Marine Bio. Then check with your local college
      and see what environmental/biological/ecological
      courses you can enroll on.<br><br>Hope this
      Message 294 of 294 , Feb 27, 2002