Re: Facts and fiction

  • tcamwb
    Message 1 of 294 , Jun 1, 2000
      Puck,<br><br>Oh wow! That must be very exciting.
      At least the dissection is virtual and not
      real!<br><br>What I do is implant micro radio chips underneath the
      dolphin's skin so we can track where they go when playing,
      sleeping, eating, etc. It is very mysterious how
      intelliegent whales and dolphins are. I have always been
      interested in whales and dolphins since the age of eight!
      It's so exciting being with these whales and
      dolphins!<br><br>--Teresa
      Message 294 of 294 , Feb 27, 2002