Re: Facts and fiction

  • Peter_Puck_Jackson
    Message 1 of 294 , May 31 9:36 PM
      Teresa,<br><br>I'm working on a project to help
      college freshman in biology. It's a virtual dolphin
      dissection guide, and one of the pages on this site is
      background information links.<br><br>Many people helped me
      in acquiring these sites. When it is complete at the
      end of this summer, there is credit to those who
      helped in this including those at NEAQ, WHOI, UMB, and
      several other institutes.<br><br>Puck
      Message 294 of 294 , Feb 27, 2002