Re: New member needs information

  • Peter_Puck_Jackson
    Message 1 of 294 , May 8, 2000
      Brandon,<br><br>First you need to get into
      college. From there you will meet with an advisor that
      will tell you what courses you need. Most Universities
      will let you pick the advisor, get one that is a
      biologist, a marine biologest if possible.<br><br>When your
      looking at schools, don't bother with schools that are
      not near the coast. No more than 200 miles, or your
      studies will be limited. Make sure they are credited and
      will give you an education, not just a
      finishing High School.<br><br>Pete
      Message 294 of 294 , Feb 27, 2002