biology books/journals

  • Mikailcompuesto
    Message 1 of 294 , Apr 3, 2000
      I'm a marine biology instructor in a community
      college here in the Philippines. I was wondering if there
      is anyone out there who would have books or journals
      on biology/marine biology which they would like to
      discard. We will gladly provide a new home for these
      items. My students are setting up a library of reference
      materials and any additions to the small collection will be
      much appreciated. Please e-mail me if you have
      something to share. Thanks.
      Message 294 of 294 , Feb 27, 2002