Re: Need Advice

  • wevets
    Message 1 of 294 , Feb 3, 2000
      If you're interested in any of the West Coast
      schools, like UCSD, UCLA, Berkeley, UBC, I'm pretty
      familiar with those, so post or email me at
      wevets@.... I don't know much about the East Coast schools,
      so you might want to ask somebody else. Robsonbight
      seems to know a lot about them, maybe you could ask
      him.<br>-Steve
      Message 294 of 294 , Feb 27, 2002