Need advice...

  • bastet369
    Message 1 of 294 , Jan 30, 2000
      Hello club!<br>I joined back in late December. I
      am not a biologist. I am a theatre technician. I
      design and make costumes for the stage. Couldn't get
      further away from the scientific. I have always been
      captivated by animals though. As I approach a VERY
      long-awaited graduation, I want to do something other than
      what I have been training to do for the past 7-8
      years. <br><br>Can anyone tell me what marine biology is
      really like? What kind of requirements are there for
      getting into a grad school and which schools are the good
      ones?<br><br>Thanks Emme
      Message 294 of 294 , Feb 27, 2002