Re: steve

  • wevets
    Message 1 of 294 , Nov 11, 1999
      If I could suggest something: a good way to get
      into a marine bio position is to begin by
      volunteering... a couple good organizations to think of
      volunteering in are Heal the Bay (I have their number
      somewhere, but I'll have to try to find it), or you might
      want to volunteer for the Long Beach or Cabrillo
      Marine Aquarium (long way to drive for you, but
      Cabrillo's a pretty cool place to work, I have a good friend
      who worked there). Or maybe you would want to
      volunteer for an academic or government organization in the
      area. I can help you with phone #s of people to contact
      if you want. Contact me through email
      (wevets@...) for those since I don't feel comfortable posting
      their phone #s on the internet.<br>-Steve
      Message 294 of 294 , Feb 27, 2002