Hello, I'm new

  • IB_kiwi
    Message 1 of 294 , Aug 15, 1999
      Hello everyone,<br> I'm 16 and a junior in high
      school. This year I'm gonna be looking into colleges and
      I'm hoping to find one with a good marine biology
      program. I've been interested in this field for about 3
      years and I'm looking to learn as much as I can. I hope
      this club helps. Thanks!<br> Jeanette
      Message 294 of 294 , Feb 27, 2002