UNDERSEA HABITAT FOR HUMANS

  • differentpath
    Message 1 of 294 , Jul 29, 1999
      This is going to be big!<br><br>I am looking for
      people interested in "brain storming" in an online
      think-tank for designing an underwater habitat for
      humans.<br><br>Designers, idealists, artists, divers, scientists,
      psychologists are all especially invited.<br><br>It will be a
      mind expanding opportunity, and a creative release for
      the imaginations of all who join.<br><br>If you are
      interested, feel free to e-mail me at
      differentpath@...<br><br>Thank you for loving the oceans and the life
      within.<br><br>Jeremy
      Message 294 of 294 , Feb 27, 2002