309rock fish boundaries?

  • heerman2 <ravan@centurytel.net>
    Feb 19, 2003
      Hi Folks,
      Was shooting video off the Columbia River Bar last week 2/16/03. There was a commercial boat in the Soth Jetty with nets down and trolling. What are the new boundaries for this? I have them on film. they took off like dirty shirts when they spied us and our equipment. I had an Swrarski 80 HD with me, could really pull them in with that scope.
      Would like to be on alert because our main Coast Guard Unit has been sent to the Gulf...Fish and Wildlife have been hacked to small numbers of Personal.
      Thanks for any help
      Judy-Ocean Park, Wash