Re: looking for resources

  • beermaniac_2000
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 20, 2003
      --- In marinebiologistswanted@yahoogroups.com, "beckyr11"
      <beckyr11@y...> wrote:
      > I am currently taking Marine Ecology and have three scientific
      > research "manuscripts" to write based on our lab experimentation.
      > am looking for additional sources on the following subjects
      > 1)Rocky Intertidal Zonation/ particularly North Eastern US
      >
      > 2)Kelp Growth and Survival based on the hole punch method of
      > measuring growth
      >
      > 3)Population Dynamics of Mya arenaria, Mytilus edulis, and
      > Zostera marina (seagrass)
      >
      > Any and all help with locating resources would be more than
      > appreciated.
      > Thank you
      > Becky

      Your course sounds about as good as the one I was on!!
      Have you seen the textbook by Dring on marine plants? That is
      pretty indepth for most things related to seaweeds.
      For intertidal zonation, anything by Jack Lewis should be okay, we
      were always getting his stuff rammed down our throats in the first
      year.