please help

  • beckyr11
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23 1:12 PM
      Hello all,
      i am working on putting together a pamphlet and interpretive
      material for the coastal ecosystem of an international park. I am
      looking for photos that are NOT COPYRITED or those that are whose
      original authors/owners may be willing to let me use them for use in
      these pamphlets. I am in need of rocky intertidal pictures of
      zonataion, tide pools, and organisms particularly of Maine and New
      Brunswick/Campobello region, but any pictures will be useful in the
      interpretation of the area. If you think you can help please contact
      me by responding through here of my email beckyr11@...
      Thank you, your help is greatly appreciated.