schools

  • trucker_nm88337
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2002
      Hi i am in school now i am a biology major, but this school has no
      marine biology courses after i get my biology degree i would like to
      get a masters in marine biology i would like to focus on marine
      mammals if any one could tell me some good schools to do this at i
      would appreciate it a lot you can email me at
      trucker_nm@... hope to hear from you soon thanks
    • trucker_nm88337