Re: Hello

  • sshuter02
    Message 1 of 31 , Jan 16, 2002
      Stephanie<br>Marine biology, and any of the
      marine sciences, is a very intensive area to study. You
      will need to know a lot about not only biology, but
      oceanography, chemistry, physics and ecology. There are many
      different fields to get into with marine biology such as
      marine ecology, marine animal life, and marine plant
      life. Each of these areas are subdivided even more. You
      will need at least a bachelor's degree to start out.
      There are many good colleges across the US that have a
      marine science or biology program. I hope I have given
      you enough information on this. If you have any
      questions feel free to e-mail me.<br>-sshuter02
    • sshuter02