Marine Biologists Wanted

  • whale_chick05
    Message 1 of 31 , Jul 2 7:01 AM
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for Marine Biologists Wanted
    • sshuter02
      Message 31 of 31 , Jan 16, 2002
        Stephanie<br>Marine biology, and any of the
        marine sciences, is a very intensive area to study. You
        will need to know a lot about not only biology, but
        oceanography, chemistry, physics and ecology. There are many
        different fields to get into with marine biology such as
        marine ecology, marine animal life, and marine plant
        life. Each of these areas are subdivided even more. You
        will need at least a bachelor's degree to start out.
        There are many good colleges across the US that have a
        marine science or biology program. I hope I have given
        you enough information on this. If you have any
        questions feel free to e-mail me.<br>-sshuter02