No activity in last 7 days
Marine Biodiversity Group is a network linking the working groups of the Khanom Marine Biodiversity Program. The group will initially consist of participating researchers, students, members of BRT's advisory committee and national parks officers. This electronic mailing list is created to support communications amongst the group's members.
- Marine Biology
- Apr 14, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.