Assalamualaikum.

  • hazjo9
    Message 1 of 52 , Dec 21, 1945
      Hi, I am new to the club and very glad to be one of the member of Mari Belajar Bahasa Arab Club. I hope to gain very interesting knowledge and friends here.
    • rizqin96
      Message 52 of 52 , Feb 9, 2002
        waalaikum salaam hazjo, i am sorry to say this
        club is not active.<br>i tried to post arabic lessons
        but i find that it may not be easy as the arabic
        lessons actually need a teacher in front of you and plus
        the arabic writings<br>you may email me if u want to
        join other clubs that discuzz islam, inshaALLAH.<br>my
        email rizqin96@...