A Hoboken Hipster in Sherwood Forest - NOW AVAILABLE!

  • Marianne Mancusi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2007

      Hey all,

      Most of you signed up to this mailing list because you read my first book, "A Connecticut Fashionista in King Arthur's Court." And many of you have written me asking about whether the story will continue. Well, I'm thrilled to finally be able to write and let you know that the long-awaited sequel is finally available! :)

      It's called "A Hoboken Hipster in Sherwood Forest" and it follows Chrissie Hayward, Kat's coworker from the beginning of CT Fashionista in her journey back in time to Robin Hood days. As you know, Kat and Lancelot and Guenevere are stuck in a time they don't belong in and need Chrissie's help to get back.

      Here's the back cover blurb:

      If Chrissie Hayward knew that morning she'd be going back in time to rescue her crazy coworker Kat, she'd have worn better shoes. Doubly so if she'd expected to meet her true love. According to the mysterious gypsy, Chrissie was the "gentle soul who would tame an outlaw's thirst for revenge" -- aka the real Robin Hood. So how come the guy was such a dud?

      No, Robin of Locksley was no Prince Charming. And the part about robbing the rich to feed the poor? He didn't get the memo. In fact, all the guy seemed to do was mope. (And he and his not-so-merry men thought Chrissie was a boy. Sure, she wasn't stacked, but still!) Nonetheless, he was loyal and brave and handsome as sin. If Chrissie coudl just get him with the program, she could right his wagon and get these boyz'n the wood to be heroes of the realm instead of twerps in tights. Only then could this prince of thieves become king of her heart.

      You can find an excerpt  on my website. The book itself can be found at bookstores in the romance section or it can be ordered off of Amazon.com. I hope you will give it a try! And be sure to let me know what you think!

      Thanks so much for your support. :) I hope you enjoy Chrissie's adventures in Sherwood Forest!

      Hugs!
      Marianne