Stake That Released! And other news from Marianne Mancusi

  • Marianne Mancusi
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2006

      Hey all,

      Happy December! We actually had the first snow flurries this morning here in Massachusetts. As they say, it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

      I just wanted to drop you a quick note to let you know that STAKE THAT!, the second book in my BOYS THAT BITE vampire series should now be on store shelves. Or you can buy it on Amazon. Could make a great stocking stuffer for those teens in your life. :) And while it is technically a sequel, it is also a standalone story - so you don't have to have read the first book to pick it up.

      If anyone's interested in an autographed copy, I'm doing a booksigning at the Bellingham, MA Barnes and Noble on Sunday, December 10th from 2pm-4pm. OR if you don't live locally, I can mail you a personalized, signed copy if you want to go through PayPal. I've done this for several people and it seems to work out well. Just email me at mm @ mariannemancusi . com for details.

      And for those of you still dying for the sequel to "A Connecticut Fashionista in King Arthur's Court" -I'm pleased to say the wait is almost over! The book "A Hoboken Hipster in Sherwood Forest" is officially out in February and is available now on Amazon  for pre-order.

      I can't wait to see what you all think! You can find an excerpt on the Dorchester website here.

      That's all for now! Happy Holidays!

      MARIANNE

      www.mariannemancusi.com

      www.marimancusi.com